Lovage Tuna Salad Sandwhich

May 18, 2018

Today I am on my way to California for the week. Rachel booked a trip for a vacation for me as my Mother's Day gift! Some days of the week are crazy, like today. Traveling and taking time to eat aren't always easy tasks, so on a busy day I love to make a simple sandwich.

If you read Tuesday's post, you'll know I'm focusing on Lovage Plant recipes. Today I made a simple straight forward Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich with lovage. The lovage is so flavorful it really blends all the delicious flavors of the recipe together and makes it unique. Instead of using celery, I chopped up and used two stalks from the lovage plant. I did this the same day I made the soup and it was a great way to use up the rest of the bunch of lovage I had gathered from the garden without wasting it.

Expect posts and updates from California on social media! Be sure to like and follow if you enjoy this recipe. :)
INGREDIENTS:
slices...................Your Favorite Bread
2 cans..................Solid White Tuna
2 stalks................Lovage
1 .........................Shredded Carrot
to taste.................Onion Powder
............................Salt
............................Pepper
1/3 cup................Mayonnaise 


Point friendly alternative to bread is Ozery Bakery One Bun Organic Thin Sandwich buns.
DIRECTIONS:

Chop up lovage and mix with tuna, mayo, and spices to taste. Enjoy with your favorite bread, or as is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments